This post and the photos within it may contain affiliate links. If you make a purchase through one or more of the links, I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you.
*This post contains affiliate links at no cost to you! All photos ©Catcher In the Rye Photography Looking for a fun excuse to get together with some friends and beat those winter blues? I know I sure was, and the release of these lovely panels was the perfect excuse to throw an intimate little soiree with friends. Our lovely friend Amy offered up her stunning store in Daybreak: Annabelle Childrenswear, for a venue, and we knew we had a winning combo. Annabelle’s specializes in European childrenswear and gifts and has such a cozy atmosphere for events like showers or workshops. And the best part is you also get Amy with her charming British accent and warm welcoming personality! They’ve recently started an adorable story hour and music time as well. More info here.
The first thing we did was package up kits for everyone. On the back of our embroidery blanks, there are thread color suggestions to make it easy to match threads perfectly to your project. I used large lip and tape cello bags from Amazon, swirl lollipops, golden gumballs, and iridescent paper shred all from the Walmart party aisle to finish off the kits. I also used my Cricut to cut little paper butterflies to hold each embroidery needle so they wouldn’t get lost in the packaging.
Embroidery Party Supplies
- Embroidery Panels: we used the Natalie Malan Cacti and Wreath available in Walmart stores and for pre-sale on Amazon.
- Scrapbook paper (for butterflies we used this available at Joann Stores)
- Iridescent Party Shred
- Gold Gumballs
- Twist lollipops
- Embroidery hoops – I like this size
- Embroidery needles
- Floss – this pack is nice
- Scissors – I keep these in my purse
- Treats! We are lucky enough to have a Crumbl Cookies nearby so we picked up a party pack of chocolate chip and sugar cookies!